6, October 2010

Greetings -

The Richard Sachs Cyclocross Team is off to an uncharacteristically slow start this season. This weekend we
are off to the Providence Cyclocross Festival in Rhode Island with the hopes that we can jump start the energy
levels needed to earn the support and following that we've had these past years. So far, despite being caught out
with a prior commitment here, a badly timed crash there, and an injury or two, the team has had its share of top
tens in the events we have managed to finish. There are no excuses offered for a lack of accomplishment so far,
and my goal of having this team show its worth both on the field and off continues. As it is, I have gotten quite used
to better finishes, my own included, and realize that there will often be bumps in the road This year they seem to
have found us. For Justin, Josh, Matt, and myself, this weekend is the start of a new day atmo.

On other notes, I started a 2010 picture gallery on Flickr and this link will take you to all the images which are loaded
from oldest to newest. Go mental here XXXX . There also is a stand alone thread about my business on the Velocipede
Salon, a message board where I happen to share admin duties with my pals. There's a forum there called Smoked Out
whose raison d'etre (that's french for reason of the to be) is to introduce framebuilders to the registered reading public we
have there. The sub-board began this past winter with a different framebuilder holding court each week. Though I am the
host, I decided to grab the mic and start opining and sharing stories rather than let a void occur. Read it all here atmo XXXX .

Lastly, for those of you who have received my emails about ordering 2010 RS 'Cross Team clothing, that deadline remains
the 15th of this month so let me know as soon as possible if you are interesting.

All my best,

e-RICHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment