26, July 2010

Greetings -

I am very pleased, and proud, to make mention of this atmo. Brian from thewashingmachinepost
has written a very nice article about one of the Richard Sachs Cyclocross Team's long standing
sponsors, Rex Chiu. As a matter of background, the seed for this story was planted when Brian
took delivery of a team issue rain jacket. His curiousity about some of the names and graphics that
were screened on it led to an email or three - and now we have his article.

Before I go, I want to add that I had the information Brian wanted for his research, but it was buried
in past entries in the team blog. Since I knew the story I was trying to link had the word "family" in
it, I did a search for that alone and was pleasantly amazed at how often it was used outside of Mr.
Chiu's story. Clearly, I have (also) used family many times over the years when blogging about the
RS 'Cross Team.

Now, about that wonderful story about Rex Chiu: Click here, huh!

Many thanks to Rex Chiu and to Brian, and to all of you for reading.

e-RICHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment