3, February 2008

Most of you know that this coming week is NAHBS 4.0 - the 4th Annual North
American Handmade Bicycle Show. Once again I'll have a couple of booths there,
and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my peers in the trade. For anyone interested
in handmade, one-of-a-kind, high-end bicycles, this is a must attend weekend.

I am excited to let you know that, in addition to displaying my bicycles, frame-
building parts, and softgoods, NAHBS will also be showing the premier of a
film on me and my business. The working title is Imperfection is Perfection -
A Film about Richard Sachs and his Bicycles
. For a brief description, please
see this link from the NAHBS site: http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/2008/

I shouldn't give away the farm, but I gots to tell ya', Des captured it all on celluloid,
or Hi-Def whatever it's called. This film covers about everything I wanted to show
and say, and it's professional from one end to the other atmo. I hope all who read
this can attend NAHBS and take advantage of the time there to catch the film.


e-RICHIE©™®

No comments:

Post a Comment